The PMP Plus Series is Knight's newest line of variable speed metering pumps built on the industry's most reliable and consistent platform. The high performance chemical metering system is designed to offer a wide array of flow rates and multi-functional controls to meet your pumping application needs. With the choice of peristaltic or electric diaphragm metering pumps, the PMP Plus offers the versatility to dispense a variety of process fluids or chemicals for food & beverage cleaning and sanitation, dairy farms, industrial process, and large laundry.
- New multi-function electronics with high resolution variable speed control (manual adjustment or 4—20 mA input) to vary pump delivery volume depending on the application
- One pump can serve a variety of your applications and reduce the need to stock multiple flow rates
- Optimize delivery speed for more efficient cleaning and reduced cycle time
- "All in One" control with selectable operating modes (limit timer, repeat cycle, relay input)
- PMP Plus Series offers the choice of Electric Diaphragm Pumps (2.8 gpm, 1.2 gpm, .6 gpm) [10.6 lit/min, 4.5 lit/min, 2.3 lit/min] or Peristaltic Metering Pumps (.6 gpm, .25 gpm) [2.3 lit/min, 1 lit/min]
- Simple dip switch and push button programming
- Watertight, secure locking enclosure with powder coated IP-65 rated stainless steel
- Case mounted manual start activation or remote switch
- Delay on and lock out functions No more walking back and forth or switching components with everything you need in your hand and all the controls at your fingertips
- Max PSI: 30 (2 bar)
- LPM: 0-1
- GPM: 0-.25
- Dimensions: 9.3"H x 5.8"W x 5"D (23.6cm x 14.7cm x 12.7cm)
Product ships with EPDM seals/tubes w/ bypass at 30 PSI.