The New PMPE Series Features Corrosion-Resistant, Powder-Coated, Steel, Watertight Cases. Cases include locking front cover, built-in low voltage power supply, and external wall mount. Systems designed for dairy pipeline feed, CIP/COP feed, parts washer chemical dispensing, and a variety of industrial chemical applications.
The PMP Plus Electric Diaphragm Pump is a highly reliable and simple design with few moving parts that features a heavy duty, long life motor that produces high pressure yet, low pulsation pumping action. These field proven pumps are engineered for aggressive chemical, high duty cycle applications. Flow Rates from 0-.6 gal/min (0-2.3 lit/min), 0-1.2 gal/min (0-4.5 lit/min), 0-2.8 gal/min (0-10.6 lit/min), 0-3.1 gal/min(0-11.6 lit/min)
- High resolution variable speed controls allow you to "dial in" the precise flow rate required for a wide variety of metering applications
- Flow Rates: 3.1, 2.8, 1.2 and .6 gal/min (11.6, 10.6, 4.5 and 2.3 lit/min)
- Long lasting EPDM or Viton seals for a variety of chemicals
- More consistent dosing as flow rates "hold" for life of the valves
- No squeeze tubes to change or service
- Quick connect "bayonet" style inlet/outlet fittings
- Continuous duty rated motors
- Engineered for aggressive chemical, high
- Max PSI: 100 (6.9 bar)
- LPM: 0-10.6, (0-11.6 230v.)
- GPM: 0-2.8, (0-3.1 230V.)
- Dimensions: 13.6"H x 8"W x 7.5"D (34.5cm x 20.3cm x 19.1cm)
Product ships with EDP and Viton seals/tubes w/ bypass at 100 PSI.